It therefore declares an environmental policy committing itself to:
- Meet the conditions of all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances on environmental protection and other requirements protecting the environment.
- Strive to minimize the negative impacts of our own activities, products and services on the environment and prevent air, water, soil and excessive waste pollution.
- Protect natural resources by recycling waste and materials and reusing them, efficiently managing energy and water
- Protect and improve the environment by using environmentally friendly materials and gradually renewing current technologies to be more environmentally friendly.
- To increase and deepen awareness of environmental protection among employees.
- Require your business partners to take an active approach to environmental protection.
- Communicate with the general public, stakeholders and cooperate with the state administration.
- By improving social facilities, create good working conditions for employees on construction sites and in permanent establishments.
- Create conditions for continuous improvement and reduction of environmental impacts by monitoring and evaluating its activities.